Asian Business School is organizing “PROMULGARE’19-A National Level Case Analysis Competition-on 16th November 2019 at its Noida campus.
PROMULGARE is a platform to bring students from various institutions across India under one common roof of participation to explore, analyze and share ideas. It provides a wonderful platform to the student community at large to showcase their analytical skills, critical thinking ability and creativity blended with effective presentation style to enact the case analysis through a role play.
The annual event draws the best minds from reputed institutes across the nation.
Asian Business School invites your participation in Promulgare’19. The theme of Promulgare for this year is Corporate Social Responsibility.
- The competition is open for all recognized colleges in Pan India.
- Each college can nominate a maximum of two teams.
- Last Date of Registration is 12th Nov 2019. Teams need to register on the link: https://forms.gle/yRo4JGuWquGqv1zP9
- Reporting Time for the teams is 9:30 A.M.
- A common case study will be given to each college based upon the CSR managerial situations.
- The case study will be given on the spot and 2 hours of preparation time will be allotted.
- Students have to present the case in the form of a role play, showcasing how the scenario will be dealt at a corporate level.
- Roleplay presentation time will be of 12 minutes including the stage set up time.
- A team should comprise a minimum of 6 members & a maximum of 12 members. It is not mandatory for all members of the team doing Case Analysis to be on stage for enactment of role play. The team can choose the members from within the registered team who would be enacting the analysis as per their own discretion.
- The medium of Role Play presentation should be English only.
- The teams will be provided only P.A. System, 4 chairs and a table if required for the role play. They need to side arrange all other paraphernalia, if required, on their own.
- The judges will base their decisions entirely on material/role play act presented on stage, without regard for other material which the team may happen to possess. Judges may ask questions from the teams if they deem it necessary for clarity.
- The participants must take care that they do not use slang or foul language in any case. “Derogatory comments against any caste, creed, religion, sect or institution will not be allowed”.
- Jury’s decision will be final & binding for all.
- Each participant will get a certificate of participation. Teams attaining First, Second and Third positions will be awarded a trophy.
- The award ceremony will take place on the same day. The participants, therefore, must remain available till evening for the declaration of results & the award ceremony.