Asian Business School (ABS) – AICTE Approved
Asian Business School is an innovative centre of academic excellence approved by AICTE and is one of the top colleges for PGDM / MBA in India. The flagship PGDM program offered here is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and granted equivalence to MBA Degree of an Indian University by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Our programmes are purposeful and professionally oriented. The core advantage of studying at ABS is to get an internationally recognized qualification, by the finest academic minds who impart holistic knowledge through outcome based teaching methodology. The support from the industry is immense in the form of internship and job placements. ABS believes that education and training are vital inputs for human resource development, which in turn is essential for the economic well-being and growth of the society. This Business School is established to prepare the youth for taking advantage of the unprecedented opportunities and face the challenges posed by the economic reforms, which have radically changed the complexion of business and their management across the world. ABS is run by a non-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. To add to it, Asian Academy of Film & Television run by this Society is one of ten best film schools in the world for short-term courses. The motto of Asian Business School is ‘Growth with Education’.
ABS has international tie up with renowned international institutions of higher learning like Oxford Business College, U.K. which are partnering with ABS in providing globally recognized management education. ABS has strong industry – business school interface to integrate class room teaching and training and practical experience in the field to bridge the gap between theory and practice. ABS focuses on enhancing the capability of the students to lead and manage businesses by learning to adopt a systematic approach to identifying problems and finding their solutions using analytical, problem solving and decision making skills and understanding financial and accounting aspects of business in a logical manner. This makes ABS not a top PGDM / MBA College in Noida only, but also across India as well.
ABS also prepares its students to pursue opportunities for doing business with due emphasis on inculcating the spirit as well as skills of entrepreneurship in its students. In other words due emphasis is laid on inculcating the spirit of entrepreneurship in its students. Personality development, physical fitness, personal grooming and training in communication skills are integral part of education and training at ABS for preparing its students to enter the business world with determination and necessary self confidence.
ABS, under the aegis of renowned Asian Education Group, provides Post Graduate Management programme which offers the following exclusive features:.
- PGDM program approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India; accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and equivalent to MBA Degree of an Indian University (AIU Affiliated)
- Eminent faculty with a rich blend of experience in both industry and academia.
- Library well equipped with Textbooks, Reference books, Periodicals and National and International Journals.
- 100% Placement Assistance and Internships.
- Rated amongst top PGDM / MBA Institutes in India.
- 1-week fully paid residential educational trip to Oxford Business College, Oxford, U.K.
- Unique Crafting Prodigy Program for mentoring students focussing on individual development plan specific to each of them.
- Periodic assessments, professional training sessions, industry interface, strategic pedagogy to improve individual’s placeability score.
- Disciplined and structured academic environment enriching intellectual capital of students.
- Focus on improvement of personality traits by providing inter and intra campus opportunities in the field of academics, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Centrally Air Conditioned campus with amphitheatre style class rooms.
- Board of Governors comprising of eminent people from industry and academia.
- Program designed to make students responsible citizens of the society and Global Managers with cross-cultural training.