The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of Rs 1000 favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
The student can also apply online at payment.abs.edu.in
You can apply through PayTm.
Documents Required for Admission in PGDM
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
There is no such quota in PGDM program.
We do it by the following methods:
- Course curriculum is prepared in consultation with industry experts
- Students’ interaction with business executives
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Live Projects
- Industrial visits every month
- On the Job training in industry
- Dissertations on current aspects of business (on selective basis)