All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term exam.
[accordion-item title=”Step 1″]Score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA will be taken as the preliminary score of admission.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Step 2″]The applicants shortlisted on the basis of the qualifying exam scores will be called for the Instituteâ€™s selection process. The dates will be intimated to the short-listed students.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Step 3″]The candidate, if selected will be given the selection letter. The selected candidate must pay the registration fee within the given deadline, failing which the offer will be considered as cancel.[/accordion-item]
The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication.
The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12rh Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazetted officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.