The admission process is based on overall assessment of an applicant’s abilities and potential for a successful management career.
All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term exam.
The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication.
The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazetted officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.