The admission process is based on overall assessment of an applicant’s abilities and potential for a successful management.
All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term exam.
To encourage the students, a number of scholarships are awarded to meritorious students so as to facilitate the higher studies of students at Asian Business School. The scholarships are based on the overall performance of the students in CAT/MAT/XAT or any other competitive exam, along with the selection procedure conducting at ABS Campus.
The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
You can download the Application form and the prospectus from the website and forward the duly filled in form to the institute with a DD of Rs 1000 favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of Rs 1000 favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12rh Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.