Students are currently rushing to take admissions to top PGDM/MBA colleges in Delhi, NCR, Pune, Hyderabad or elsewhere across the country. Those management aspirants who are still looking out for any good business college in Noida, you still have your chance of acquiring a top-notch management education with ABS Noida.
For the 2022 session, Asian Business School (ABS) Noida is currently accepting applications for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. Notably, the institute is closing its PGDM admissions for the year 2022-24 in the next 15 days!
Asian Business School features amongst the top business schools in Noida. ABS offers dual specializations along with two minor elective disciplines under its two-year AICTE-approved post-graduate diploma in management program (which is equivalent to an MBA degree).
Besides classroom teaching and industry-updated curriculum, ABS Noida strives to offer its students opportunities to interact with industry representatives and gain international exposure.
There is also an exclusive partnership between ABS and Oxford Business College, U.K., through which ABS students have the opportunity to participate in a fully paid residential learning trip to Oxford and London, U.K.
So before it’s too late, let us quickly take you through the complete application and admission process for ABS Noida. You might not miss the chance for getting into a management college that would take you on a journey to corporate success.
Have a look:
ABS PGDM Admission 2022: Highlights
- Asian Business School admits students based on their performance in an entrance examination and several other selection rounds.
- Shortlisted candidates (based on their qualifying exam scores) are invited to the Institute’s selection process, which includes the Panel Screening Round, Oxford Selection Round as well as the Media Round.
ABS PGDM Admission Eligibility
- All applicants must be graduates from a recognized university.
- Candidates should provide recent exam scorecards.
- Applicants in their final year are also welcome to apply. However, they must submit their provisional degree within 15 days of the results announcement and before the start of the semester.
PGDM Admission Process at ABS Noida
The complete application and admission process of the institute is conducted online or offline. Candidates can either fill in their forms online or send a hard copy of the form, which is then reviewed by the admission team.
To apply for the application form and prospectus, candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000.
Here are the details of the entire process:
Steps For the Online Method:
- To begin, visit the official website at https://abs.edu.in/.
- Next, click on ‘Online Application Form’.
- To register, click on ‘New Application’ and fill out your basic details.
- Using your credentials, fill out the online application.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- The final step is submitting and printing the application form for future reference.
Steps For the Offline Method:
- The applicant can pick up the application form and information brochure from the Admission office or the online link at the official website.
- Submit your application via post or in person at the admission office of Asian Business School, Noida. Applicants are advised to save their acknowledgement receipt for future reference.
- Scan of four recent passport-sized photographs of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of class 10 & 12 mark sheet and certificate.
- Scanned copy of Graduation mark sheet and certification.
- Scanned copy of Migration certificate.
- Valid Score Card of CAT/XAT/ABSAT/CMAT/MAT.
- A valid E-mail ID and mobile number.
- Document for age proof.
Next comes the Admission Selection Process. The PGDM admission selection process starts with an online aptitude assessment test and is followed by a personal interview as part of a panel screening process.
Online Aptitude Assessment: Basic Test Structure
The Online Aptitude Assessment Test contains multiple choice objective questions. The test comprises various sections, such as English Vocabulary, Mathematical Skills, Comprehension Reading, Data Interpretation, Decoding famous Pictures, and General Knowledge.
GDPI – Panel Screening Round
Next is a Personal Interview (PI) and Group discussion (GD). Students may think these are difficult, but cracking them is quite simple. Thorough preparation is the best strategy for cracking these PGDM admission sessions.
The institute conducts these rounds for gauging the skills and interests of the students. In addition, the Panel Screening round is expected to last about 18-20 minutes.
Oxford and Media Round
The next two steps of the admission process are the Oxford Round and Media Round, respectively.
While the Oxford round is a personal interview conducted by a reputed professor from Oxford Business College, Oxford, United Kingdom, the Media round is conducted to check the candidate’s communication skills and some other traits.
Post this complete process, the institute releases its merit list based on the aggregate performance of the students in the online test as well as the screening rounds. This merit list is counted as the final list mentioning the name of students who have been granted admission to the college.
In the preceding article, we have attempted to demonstrate everything about the most important procedures for applying for admission to a PGDM course in ABS.
Students who fail to meet the above requirements will likely find admission difficult. Therefore, it is recommended that all interested students follow the above procedures without making any mistakes.
Last 15 days are left for ABS Noida PGDM admissions. Hurry up before it’s too late!