Asian Business School (ABS), Noida was established by Asian Education Group (AEG), which is considered as the largest centre for professional media, IT, law, fashion & hospitality education in Asia with world-class facilities. Since its inception, the Institute has consistently ranked among the top business schools in the country and has become one of the top options for management aspirants of the country.
The institute has had a celebrated placement record over the years, always hovering near the magical 100% mark and often touching it as well.
For the students who want to pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), the institute offers a variety of different specializations. In fact, ABS students receive Dual Specialization from the electives Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
Here are some salient points to keep in mind for Admission to Asian Business School (ABS), Noida:
- Asian Business School (ABS) offers a two year, full time PGDM course in Delhi NCR.
- The ABS PGDM programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India.
- Various entrance examinations like CAT, CMAT, XAT, and GMAT are considered eligible for the admission to the ABS PGDM programmes.
- An Online Admission Test is conducted by the institute to determine the elementary of the candidates for admission to its part time programmes.
- All the applications for any of the admission process has to be done online.
Admission to the PGDM programmes of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida
Apart from its flagship ABS PGDM programme, the institute offers its candidates a unique opportunity to earn the following 6 Diplomas & Certifications along with the regular PGDM:
- Executive Diploma in International Business from Oxford Business College, Oxford – London (U.K.)
- Executive Certification in Digital Marketing from NIIT
- Executive Certification in Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence from NIIT
- Diploma in Media & Entertainment from Asian Academy of Film & TV
- Certification in Entrepreneurship from EDIC
- Certification in Corporate Communication
The PGDM programmes are full-time programmes for 2 years which the institute conducts as per the guidelines provided by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India. It is conducted in the form of trimesters and all the admissions to the various options for this programme are made based on the candidate’s scores in the entrance examinations like CAT, GMAT, XAT and CMAT, followed by a round of group discussions and personal interviews.
In order to provide students an exposure to the international business scenario, this PGDM institution in Noida has a unique Student Exchange Programme with Oxford Business College (United Kingdom) – an independent education institution accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent further and Higher Education.
For enrolling into the ABS PGDM programme, the candidates have to obtain a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term exam.
Application Process of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida
The application process of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida is fairly straightforward and simple. The process details are:
- The candidates have to complete online registration for the various programmes through the official website of the institute.
- The candidates then have to fill up the application form provided to them.
- They also have to submit any documents which may be required by the institute along with the application form.
- The candidates now have various options to pay the fees required for application. They can pay it online via various debit cards or credit cards and also via netbanking.
- Apart from this, the candidates can also go for offline admission wherein they will have to download the form, fill it in, and then post it to the institute.
Selection Process of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida
Score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT will be taken as the preliminary score of admission.
The applicants shortlisted on the basis of the qualifying exam scores will be called for the Institute’s selection process. The dates will be intimated to the short-listed students.
Preparation of Merit List as per following criteria:
- Score in the Common Admission test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35% weightage
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 15% weightage
- Group discussion/interview – 45% weightage
- Participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities; Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 5 % weightage
The candidate, if selected as per merit list, will be given the selection letter. The selected candidate must pay the registration fee within the given deadline, failing which the offer will be considered as cancelled.
Application Form of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida
- The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
- You can send a letter mentioning address for communication.
- The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in
Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes of Asian Business School (ABS), Noida
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12rh Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazetted officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.