PGDM or Post Graduate Diploma in Management is the latest trendsetter course in the Indian education system with an exceptional number of students passing out each year. These AICTE approved programs are diploma courses offered by non-affiliated autonomous institutes such as Asian Business School (ABS), Noida, and is valid and equivalent to a Post Graduate Degree.
PGDM Eligibility: Criteria for Admission
The two-year business-oriented course is designed for those who aspire to work in a management position, lead a company, or run their own business.
The basic criteria for PGDM admission is a minimum of 50% marks in your Bachelor’s Degree, regardless of the field of study. However, the selection procedure may vary based on the institute, except for the basic criteria. The selection procedure at Asian Business School includes an aptitude test, micro presentation, and personal interview.
Curriculum & Focus
Since the PGDM courses are determined by individual institutes, the syllabus is frequently updated in line with industrial requirements. The frequently updated syllabus focuses on industry needs, skill-based on market requirements, and job requirements since placement is a key expectation of the students.
Career Opportunities after PGDM
Mostly, PGDM placements are regulated by campus recruitments. With the various effective skills and abilities acquired during the program, the PGDM graduate can effectively acquire a well-paying job in any sector. Also, having acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to run a business, they could even become an entrepreneur, running their own businesses.
How Does PGDM at Asian Business School Help You Boost Your Career?
- The ABS PGDM curriculum is designed with a highly experienced panel of academicians and corporates, which focuses on a holistic development of students.
- Regular corporate-connect through industrial workshops, seminars, and industrial visits.
- Teaching and training are multi-dimensional as the cases, simulations, presentations, and short-term training are part of the training.
- The Summer Internship Program (SIP) coordinated by Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at ABS helps the students in getting suitable placements after the successful completion of their studies.
- CRC also ensures that every student get the right skill & domain knowledge so that they are easily acceptable to the industry.
- ABS hosts well over 300 organizations on-campus every year. The top recruiters at the school are from different sectors namely IT, BFSI, Consulting, FMCG, Healthcare, Automobile, Real Estate, Hospitality, etc. The number of organizations and the packages offered has consistently increased over the years.
Specializations Offered by ABS
ABS students receive Dual Specialization from the electives Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
PGDM that Gives International Exposure
In order to provide students an exposure to the international business scenario, this PGDM institution in Noida has a unique Student Exchange Programme with Oxford Business College (United Kingdom) – an independent education institution accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent further and Higher Education.
Other Major Additional Diplomas & Certifications by ABS PGDM
Asian Business School also understands the requirement of the market and imparts the necessary tools that will have value additions in the present as well as in future. Thus, all ABS students also get a unique opportunity to earn the following 6 Diplomas & Certifications along with the regular PGDM:
- Executive Diploma in International Business from Oxford Business College, Oxford – London (U.K.)
- Executive Certification in Digital Marketing from NIIT
- Executive Certification in Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence from NIIT
- Diploma in Media & Entertainment from Asian Academy of Film & TV
- Certification in Entrepreneurship from EDIC
- Certification in Corporate Communication