Our Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) helps solve your recruiting puzzle. Through numerous activities like pre-placement talk, on-campus interviewing & events such as placements weeks, we create a platform to connect with our talent and identify the best human resource for your company. We pride ourselves on making your time on campus both cost-effective and efficient, and have put together this informative guide to make your recruiting experience most productive and help you achieve your hiring goals.
Why Recruit from Asian Business School (ABS)?
Bright, creative, analytical, hardworking; these are just a few adjectives our recruiting partners describe our students. The excellence of our students is born from the dynamic, relevant curriculum, which emphasizes on solid knowledge of business fundamentals and exposes their interrelationships, giving students the chance to acquire and hone a wide range of valued professional skills to provide immediate value to your organization:
- One to one mentoring of each candidate from the very first day in campus, building the right attitude, skill sets, helping build superior presentation and communication skills
- Students apply knowledge to real business problems in simulations, cases, SIP, OJT, SSA, SPA and entrepreneurial projects
- State-of-the-art facilities creating ideal platform for students learning business techniques, research tools and acquiring the best domain knowledge
- The international business program from Oxford Business College offers international business exposure to students wherein they learn the business strategies and get exposed to international business environment
- Students grow as leaders through a breadth of clubs, events and business simulation programs
Recognizing that today’s business challenges and opportunities are multi-dimensional, the students develop their professional scale and flexibility by completing dual specializations.
Process – Hiring at ABS
Regardless of the positions you want to fill, ABS can connect you with qualified individuals both the current students and also with our Alumni network, in case you are looking at hiring experienced candidates.
The hiring process is as under-
We focus attention on ethics and personal responsibility and strive to ensure that our students communicate honestly and professionally. We expect the same professional conduct from employers. All materials received from our students (letters, resumes, transcripts) are confidential and restricted for use in the hiring process within the organization. On a successful job offer, our students will work in your organization with upmost professionalism.
We expect our recruiters to ensure a professional approach during their recruitment process and ensure that the same profile & CTC is offered at the time of joining as communicated in the job description/ during interview.