The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
You can download the Application form and the prospectus from the website and forward the duly filled in form to the institute with a DD of Rs 1000 favoring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
You can send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of Rs 1000 favoring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in
Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
There is no such quota in PGDM program.
We do it by the following methods:
- Course curriculum is prepared in consultation with industry experts
- Students’ interaction with business executives
- Guest lectures by industry experts
- Live Projects
- Industrial visits every month
- On the Job training in industry
- Dissertations on current aspects of business (on selective basis)
Yes, we have collaboration with Oxford Business College, London for a two-year PGD in International Business plus a week study trip to oxford.. Along with classroom study, the Oxford Program includes participation in project work and on-site visits to historical and cultural venues in Oxford and London, U.K.Every Year ABS Send all the students to Oxford Business College for a week.
The Institute provides all necessary documents required by the banks to facilitate the Processing of loan applications of its students & in addition to it ABS has tie up with the following Banks.
- Punjab National Bank
- Central bank of INDIA
Yes, ABS does provide hostel facilities to the students, with round-the-clock security. It promotes quality lifestyle and sustains it.
- AC / Air Cooled / Non AC residents for both single and double occupancy
- Wi-Fi Hostel
ABS offers excellent scholarships to deserving meritorious candidates. The scholarships are based on the overall performance in their CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT score, academic background and performance in Online Test & Personal Interview.
A student should choose ABS because of the following USP’s:
- 1 Week fully paid study trip to OXFORD BUSINESS COLLEGE (UK)
- Foreign Language (French/German)
- World Class Infrastructure
- Soft Skills & PDP sessions
- 100% Placements Assistance
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures from industry
- Entrepreneurship Development Forum
- Mandatory paid Internship
The course fee is Rs. 6,95,000/- for entire two year course. It includes Uniform, laptop & all inclusive one week study trip to Oxford Business College, London, it excludes hostel & transportation charges. The fees is payable in four installments.
The academic session commences around the End of July.